Summer 2019 dates coming soon
In this 3-day workshop, we delve more deeply into self-healing, intuitive development, and preparing the practitioner to be able to help others. This workshop is strongly recommended for those who plan on practicing ThetaHealing with clients, and for all who want to continue to experience transformation. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The creation and receiving of Feelings (positive feelings and virtues that we may not have experienced before)
- The Planes of Existence: a deeper dive into the 7 Planes, releasing oaths and vows we may have to certain planes
- Learning how to heal through the 7th Plane of Existence
- Next level Belief Work: Resentments, Regrets, and Rejections
- Free Floating Memories
- Heal the Broken Soul
- Connect to Your Ancestors
- Speak with Higher Self
- ThetaHealing and Plants
- Clearing houses, land, and non-organic material
Prerequisite: Basic DNA
Certification as an Advanced ThetaHealing Practitioner provided upon full attendance and completion of the course.
About the Teacher
Odessa Avianna Perez received her instructor certification for ThetaHealing from Vianna Stibal and the ThetaHealing Institute of Knowledge in January 2016 and has been a certified practitioner since 2011. She has helped hundreds of people through deep transformations to create clear pathways for substantial shifts in their lives.
In addition to her credentials as a Licensed Massage Therapist, she has studied Spiritual Communication, Polarity Therapy, Infinity Healing and Psychic Development. She is a recent graduate from HoneyRoot’s School for Embodied Leadership and is currently enrolled at CIIS for her Masters of Counseling Psychology and Somatics.
Raised in a western Sufi community called the Sufi Way, Odessa has been immersed in energy healing modalities, self-empowered health, and spirit-consciousness all her life. These early inspirations have shaped the way she approaches transformation and healing. She believes that our experiences can be our greatest teachers, and that when we empower ourselves to be active participants in our lives, the greatest transformations can take root. Read her full bio here.
What’s special about ThetaHealing training with Odessa?
- Odessa makes time for students to become acquainted with their unique potency and ever-present psychic centers.
- Classes are usually small, which means a lot more personal attention.
- Odessa’s many years of supplementary training in embodiment, empathy and transformative embodiment coaching help round out the curriculum with accompanying skills such as:
- ThetaHealing as a Somatics practice
- Developing your intuition with confidence and humility
- Foundational tools for working with clients compassionately and professionally
- Tips, tricks, and practices for how to daily manage our psychic abilities effectively, turning our exquisite sensitivity into a powerful tool
I prescreen students to be sure that you and I (student and teacher) will be the right fit. This “application” lets me get to know you a little better before the course, and helps me tailor the class to the group. It also lets me know if there is anything that needs to be held with special care.
Total Course Fee: $494
Includes Advanced ThetaHealing book and course manual. Pay deposit or full fee to secure your place in the training, full fee due at the beginning of class on Friday.
Cancellations: No refunds on deposits. Full (100%, minus fees) refunds more than 30 days prior to beginning of course. 50% refunds (minus fees) granted 14-30 days prior to the beginning of course. NO refunds 0-14 days prior to the beginning of the course, but credit may be offered for a later class at the discretion of the instructor.
Full Fee: $494
Payment plans available for students. Partial work exchange available for those with a financial hardship (please email Odessa with details of why a payment plan or work exchange is requested).
Future Training Dates:
join the mailing list to learn about upcoming training dates.