Sat-Sun, Nov 9-10, 2019
pre-requisite: ThetaHealing Advanced DNA
The ThetaHealing Technique is fabulous for getting to the origin of our issues because Practitioners are taught an incredible technique called “digging”. This narrative style approach allows us to comfortably discover the elusive and deep subconscious thoughts and beliefs that can block us. The ThetaHealing technique then uses unconditional love, Belief and Feeling work to clear these.
This seminar is designed to get all ThetaHealers well trained at this essential technique, to give you the solid grounding, and tips you need so you are confident at digging to find your clients key core beliefs. Unless we can successfully identify the true heart and origin of the problem you won’t know what beliefs to change. It can also mean that the changes you make may only be temporary, and un-cleared negative beliefs can be barriers to true healing.
This seminar will empower you to help your clients understand their own behaviors and lives, then through helping them make healing changes you’ll be able to emerge balanced and clear at the completion of their sessions.
With the completion of the Dig Deeper Seminar, you will have proficient knowledge and experience to keep doing belief work on yourself and others. You will be able to know all the techniques to release and uncover the hidden beliefs that we are operating from. Under the guidance of your instructor, you will have ample practice time for this class.
Prerequisite: ThetaHealing Advanced DNA.
Course manual provided. Certification provided upon full attendance and completion of the course.
This course is a pre-requisite for all subsequent courses and is considered foundational for any practicing ThetaHealer.
About the Teacher
Odessa Avianna Perez first received her instructor certification for ThetaHealing from Vianna Stibal and the ThetaHealing Institute of Knowledge in January 2016 and has been a certified practitioner since 2011. She has helped hundreds of people through deep transformations to create clear pathways for substantial shifts in their lives.
In addition to her credentials as a Licensed Massage Therapist, she has studied Spiritual Communication, Polarity Therapy, Infinity Healing and Psychic Development. She is a graduate and past assistant for HoneyRoot’s School for Embodied Leadership. She is currently enrolled at CIIS for her Masters of Counseling Psychology, Somatics, and is an MFT Trainee at the Center for Somatic Psychotherapy in San Francisco.
Raised in a western Sufi community called the Sufi Way, Odessa has been immersed in energy healing modalities, self-empowered health, and spirit-consciousness all her life. These early inspirations have shaped the way she approaches transformation and healing. She believes that our experiences can be our greatest teachers, and that when we empower ourselves to be active participants in our lives, the greatest transformations can take root. Read her full bio here.
What’s special about ThetaHealing training with Odessa?
- Odessa makes time for students to become acquainted with their unique potency and ever-present psychic centers.
- Classes are usually small, which means a lot more personal attention.
- Odessa’s many years of supplementary training in embodiment, empathy and transformative embodiment coaching help round out the curriculum with accompanying skills such as:
- ThetaHealing as a somatic practice
- How to develop your intuition with confidence, integrity and humility
- Foundational tools for working with clients compassionately and professionally
- Tips, tricks, and practices for how to daily manage our psychic abilities effectively, turning our exquisite sensitivity into a powerful tool
Registration and Tuition
(includes a non-refundable deposit of $111)
Late Registration Fee (after Oct 29): $50
Total (before Oct 29): $444
Total (after Oct 29): $494
- APPLY HERE FIRST – I prescreen students to be sure that you and I (student and teacher) will be the right fit. This “application” lets me get to know you a little better before the course, and helps me tailor the class to the group. It also lets me know if there is anything that needs to be held with special care.
- SUBMIT DEPOSIT no later than October 29. If deposit is received after 10/29, a $50 late fee will be applied to balance.
registration deadline October 29, 2019
Paypal fees are automatically added to these transactions.
To avoid fees, please pay via venmo (@Odessa-Perez), cash or check.
Package Deals: Planning on taking additional classes? Packages are available for attending 3 or more classes this fall. Contact Odessa to make arrangements.
Payment Plans: Available for those in financial need. (please email Odessa with details of why a payment plan is requested).
Cancellation Policy: No refunds on deposits. Full (100%, minus fees) refunds more than 30 days prior to beginning of course. 50% refunds (minus fees) granted 14-30 days prior to the beginning of course. NO refunds 0-14 days prior to the beginning of the course, but credit may be offered for a later class at the discretion of the instructor.
Future Training Dates:
join the mailing list to learn about upcoming training dates.