class updates coming soon
pre-requisite: Dig Deeper
In ThetaHealing®, the concept of manifesting is the Belief that it is possible to create something into the physical using the connection to the Creator of All That Is. Every statement, thought and action is reflected by what we are manifesting in our lives. Every decision is made upon the mirror reflection of what we choose to create. What we think and say have a direct bearing upon whether our manifestations are for our benefit or detriment.
This course uses an amazing questionnaire to assist you to find the many surprising and deeply hidden blocks standing between you and your goals. It shows you how to dig deep to clear them; teaches you about intention and Divine Timing, followed by how to make everything in your life work for you. You are then given all the positive new Feelings you need to establish abundance in your life. Many people attempt to use ThetaHealing® to download complete financial success without first Energy-Testing themselves to find what may be blocking them. In some instances, these people become upset when they do not achieve immediate results. In this seminar you will learn how to clear these possible blocks, how to make a plan, to set your intentions, and follow through on your ideas to achieve your successes. This is not a get-rich-quick manual, but rather a universal tool of self discovery to utilize your potential to become rich in all aspects of your life. The ThetaHealing® Manifesting and Abundance Seminar has the following criteria taught by a certified ThetaHealing® Instructor:
- Manifesting Downloads in a Theta State
- How blocks on abundance are seldom about money
- Exercises to remove your blocks
- Exercise: Divine Timing
- Exercise:Remembering your Future
- Exercise: How to create your future from the Seventh Plane and manifesting in the highest and the best way
- Exercise: Bless your money
About the Teacher
Odessa Avianna Perez first received her instructor certification for ThetaHealing from Vianna Stibal and the ThetaHealing Institute of Knowledge in January 2016 and has been a certified practitioner since 2011. She has helped hundreds of people through deep transformations to create clear pathways for substantial shifts in their lives.
In addition to her ThetaHealing experience, she is an Associate Marriage and Family Therapist specializing in trauma-informed somatic psychotherapy. Other credentials include: Massage Therapy, Spiritual Communication, Polarity Therapy, Cranial Sacral, and Infinity Healing.
Raised in a western Sufi community called the Sufi Way, Odessa has been immersed in energy healing modalities, self-empowered health, and spirit-consciousness all her life. These early inspirations have shaped the way she approaches transformation and healing. She believes that our experiences can be our greatest teachers, and that when we empower ourselves to be active participants in our lives, the greatest transformations can take root. Read her full bio here.
What’s special about ThetaHealing training with Odessa?
- Odessa makes time for students to become acquainted with their unique potency and ever-present psychic centers.
- Classes are usually small, which means a lot more personal attention.
- Odessa’s many years of supplementary training in embodiment, empathy and transformative embodiment coaching help round out the curriculum with accompanying skills such as:
- ThetaHealing as a somatic practice
- How to develop your intuition with confidence, integrity and humility
- Foundational tools for working with clients compassionately and professionally
- Tips, tricks, and practices for how to daily manage our psychic abilities effectively, turning our exquisite sensitivity into a powerful tool
Registration and Tuition
(includes a non-refundable deposit of $111)
Late Registration Fee: $50
- APPLY HERE FIRST – I prescreen students to be sure that you and I (student and teacher) will be the right fit. This “application” lets me get to know you a little better before the course, and helps me tailor the class to the group. It also lets me know if there is anything that needs to be held with special care.
- SUBMIT DEPOSIT before registration deadline to avoid a $50 late fee.
Paypal fees are automatically added to these transactions.
To avoid fees, please pay via venmo (@Odessa-Perez), cash or check.
Package Deals: Planning on taking additional classes? Packages are available for attending 3 or more classes this fall. Contact Odessa to make arrangements.
Payment Plans: Available for those in financial need. (please email Odessa with details of why a payment plan is requested).
Cancellation Policy: No refunds on deposits. Full (100%, minus fees) refunds more than 30 days prior to beginning of course. 50% refunds (minus fees) granted 14-30 days prior to the beginning of course. NO refunds 0-14 days prior to the beginning of the course, but credit may be offered for a later class at the discretion of the instructor.
Future Training Dates:
join the mailing list to learn about upcoming training dates.