Sedona Movement Retreat
Sedona, Arizona, USA
October 14 – 18, 2021
with Ashley Klein and Odessa Perez
Watch for an announcement about a public concert
and workshop weekend in Sedona this summer.
Dates coming soon!
Join us in majestic Sedona, Arizona for a deep reset into our embodied selves as we nourish ourselves and relish in connection with each other, nature, and all that is.
- Understand your body’s brilliant ways of coping with challenging times.
- Remember your place in the rhythms of nature and wisdom of the elements.
- Engage mindfulness practices to bring the body into peace.
- Release long-held limiting beliefs and live into more freedom and ease.
- Embrace your body’s authentic expression.
- Move through stagnant emotions to welcome your body’s intelligence.
- Feel your vitality, joy, and connectedness to community and All That Is.
- Reaffirm your soul’s journey in this time of re-emergence.
- Reset your embodied experience.
Dancing Freedom Guided Journey
Embodiment and Mindfulness Practices
Contact Improv Dance
Mapping the Nervous System with Somatics
Nature Reflections, Labyrinth Walking and Creek Time
Guided Red Rock Land Journey Connecting with the Sacred Lands of Sedona
Free Time for Reflection, Rest and Nature Connection
No prior movement experience necessary – all levels of movers are welcome!
This retreat will be an intimate experience with a limited number of participants, as well as health protocols to allow us to gather safely. Reserve your space soon to guarantee your spot!
FEES, DEADLINES, AND MORE INFO AT: www.movement-is-medicine.com